Check out this very spacious Colonial in the heart of Toms Brook! This property features over 1600 square feet of living with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. So much room in this one! Off the front porch, you will walk into the front entrance leading into the living room with hardwood floors. This will take you into the kitchen and a dining area with wainscoting and chair rail. The main level bedroom, laundry room with shelving, and full bathroom are right off the kitchen and dining room. Walking out the kitchen door, you will step right onto a 31 x 21 wraparound deck great for grilling out or entertaining. Going up the stairs, you will find 3 more bedrooms, a sitting area, and another full bathroom. All four of the bedrooms are very roomy. Outside is a shed for storage. Just minutes away from I-81 and plenty of restaurants, gas stations, etc. Great for commuters! This property is being sold "As-Is". Call me today to setup your viewing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,610 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price