Welcome to Unit 1013-N in The Elizabeth, the largest 2 bedroom + den/office, 2 bath luxury condominium in the building! Completely renovated throughout, this condo with 3/4" hand-scraped hardwood floors, is absolutely gorgeous and one-of-a-kind! Fabulous, gourmet kitchen boasts quartz countertops, an island with stool seating and stainless steel appliances. The open living room, dining room and sitting area have recessed lighting, beautiful light fixtures and lots of natural light! There is a separate den/office off the main living area, with convenient and stylish pocket doors for privacy. A spacious coat closet with double doors and sleek hardware is found in the front hallway. Two hallways lead you to the spacious primary bedroom which provides great views of trees as well as amazing sunsets! The primary bath has a beautiful tile shower, luxury vanity, quartz floors and lovely lighting. Across from the primary bath is a generous-sized, walk-in closet. The second bedroom has good light and another walk-in closet. The hallway/guest bath has a beautiful, tile tub/shower, luxury vanity/fixtures and quartz floors! Full-sized, front-loading washer and dryer are located in the hallway, with some shelving for laundry needs. This condo is luxury at its finest...once you enter, you won't want to leave! Unit 1013-N comes with an assigned underground parking space (P-211, which is separately deeded) and additional underground parking is available for guests. All utilities (except internet) are included in the condo fee. The Elizabeth is a full-service, professionally-managed building which offers an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a newly-renovated entertaining area on the main level for your personal use or for group gatherings, and shuttle service to the Metro. Grocery shopping and a salon are conveniently located next door and Whole Foods, The Capital Grille, Lia's, Clyde's, Starbucks, Bloomingdale's and much more are all within a few blocks! Just minutes to DC, Bethesda and major commuting routes - as well as parks and recreation areas - this location has it all!
High-rise, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,423 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Elevator, Wheelchair Height Mailbox.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Concierge, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Sauna, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price