Glorious cul-de-sac living at its best in this 4-bedroom home blessed with majestic trees. This expanded traditional home offers family room, garage, screened porch, fireplace and wrap-around decks!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,957 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Skylights, Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- R 8
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Rear Yard, No Thru Street, Landscaping, Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)